Our biologist Mr. George Fyttis represented the Cyprus Oceanography Center at the”Diving Tourism and the protection of sea environment” workshop organized by the Cyprus Green Party.
The workshop was held on 14 September 2013 at the Thalassa conference center in Pentakomo, Governor’s beach in Limassol.
Main speaker of the event is the Kyrenia Mayor, Mr. Glaykos Kariolou.
Presentations were done by the following:
- George Fyttis – Special Scientist – Biologist, Oceanography Center, University of Cyprus.
- George Pagiatas – Officer, Department of Fisheries and Marine Research
- Costas Aristidou, Environmental Engineer and Diver
- Vasilis Andreou, Marine Biologist, Enalia Physis Environmental Research Centre (NGO)
- George Pavlides, Free diving instructor – Documentary Producer on sea environment